the junction

The Junction

While The Junction may now carry a boutique village feel, the much-loved neighbourhood wasn’t gazetted as a suburb until 17 May 1991. The industrial heritage of railways fashioning the official suburb name. (From left) William Jenkins’ Federal Store, 1901. Lang, Wood & Co subdivision plan with 13 new allotments for purchase in 1916.

The junction

PHOTOGRAPHY | Ralph Snowball, Hunter Photo Bank; Lang, Wood & Co. Alfred Francis Hall Achives